The overarching aim of this course is to support students in developing their thesis topic. To this end, students will
- learn about departmental requirements with regard to form and content of the thesis,
- receive guidance in finding a supervisor for their thesis,
- be mentored in developing their thesis topic.
In this course, students will be introduced to
- departmental thesis requirements and
- the characteristics of a suitable and productive thesis topic
- the role of the thesis supervisor
Students will also begin to draft their own MESP thesis topic!
In order to pass this class, students must attend all mandatory classes, take part in the individual mentoring session, and complete the required assignments.