By the end of the Strategic Management in Your Career and Life UWC, participants will be able to:
▪ Articulate the contours of a unique, relevant, ambitious, realistic and time-bound professional Impact Strategy formulated by the participant;
▪ Demonstrate marked improvement in key managerial competencies targeted at promoting professional and career objectives and employment, including strategically rooted leadership skills, skills in presenting and persuasion, skills in teamwork and team management; ▪ Cultivate a strategic mindset and develop strategic intuitions in career, life, and organizational choices.
▪ Demonstrate command of the key principles of strategic management and the ability to apply these principles in a variety of sectoral and organizational contexts;
▪ Show thorough, critical understanding of the tension between authenticity and arbitrariness of professional endeavor; systematically reflecting on the injustices inherent in modern professional life
▪ Internalize good practices and attitudes that psychologists and sociologists associate with high performance and professional success.