CEU application details
The LL.M. in Global Business Law and Regulation offers advanced legal education in the field of global business law. As a professional program it targets young legal professionals and caters to their needs for a practice-oriented legal education. It offers participants the opportunity to specialize in one of four areas: (1) international dispute resolution, (2) international economic and commercial Law, (3) corporate law, and (4) regulation and corporate social responsibility.
Entry Requirements for the GBLR LLM Program
In addition to meeting the General CEU Admissions Requirements, applicants to the GBLR LLM Program must also fulfill the Program-specific admission requirements.
In exceptional cases, applicants with a three-year bachelor’s degree may be allowed admission into one-year master’s programs. The applicants should be aware that they may not be able to pursue a doctoral degree in the European Higher Education Area if they have accumulated less than 300 ECTS credits in their prior university studies. Applicants wishing to pursue an academic career should choose their master’s program accordingly (two-year master’s in case they completed a three-year bachelor’s degree, and one-year master’s in case they completed a four-year bachelor’s degree). For the list of conditions under which exemptions may be granted, please refer to the program’s website.
- In-depth understanding of the legal frameworks governing various forms of global business
- In-depth understanding of the historical, political, economic and social contexts in which those legal frameworks emerged and developed
- The ability to analyze various fact patterns within those legal frameworks
- The ability to offer a variety of legal services based on such analysis
- The ability clearly and effectively to communicate both orally and in writing