The CEU MBA Program will distinguish itself as “the MBA for the Open World” – a rigorous,
research-based mid-career managerial degree program that confidently integrates progressive
Open-Society values into its curriculum, in view of their pivotal importance as success factors for
entrepreneurs, managers and leaders in the post-industrial economy.
The Program will advance CEU’s intellectual and institutional objectives by:
- Provide a new, promising avenue of promoting Open Society values in the business community, potentially countering setbacks that these values have suffered in the political realm;
- Helping to create, in a short period of time, a community of influential supporters of CEU in Vienna;
- Leveraging professional expertise and a network of MBA participants to enhance the career prospects of all CEU students;
- Supporting high-quality management research by providing ECOBUS faculty with access to organizations, empirical data, and managerial practice;
- Bringing significant revenue to the university.