Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Sciences and Policy
The Environmental Sciences and Policy Department is a center of excellence in environment-related scholarship and teaching in Europe, our program is a unique opportunity to:
- Pursue meaningful research that addresses some of the most urgent environmental challenges facing the world today.
- Earn a Ph.D. in 3 + years (min. 3 years; maximum 6 years).
- Receive full scholarship support for up to 36 months of study.
- Join a truly global network and become a member of the CEU international community.
- Live in an exciting European city and make new life-long friends.
We welcome ALL applications demonstrating strong academic standing and qualified English language skills that fit within the department's research profile, including:
- Environmental policy and governance
- Environmental sociology and political ecology
- Global and regional environmental processes
- Natural resources management and sustainable agriculture
- Sustainable energy systems
Should you be interested in the Network Science field, please indicate that in your research proposal. The call for applications for the Advanced Certificate Program in Network Science can be read here.
We are looking forward to your application; and the opportunity to welcome you to our program.